Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Pictures of the girls -- long overdue! :)

Not much to say... will post a wordy update later - have a few updates on how the girls are doing but this is a long enough post - so I'll leave you to enjoy the pics :)


This is Hailey watching TV.. lol - a little tired, can't you tell? :)

Caitlin showing me the TV... probably Word World, haha.

One of the many famous sleeping shots of Hailey

Hailey being silly outside with Remy on her head! :)
She sure LOVES that bird...

Caitlin in her new shades... already to small for her head. LOL!

She likes Mommy's better... how cute is she!!

I was standing right there... she just climbed on in. I think EVERY kid does this - Hailey did it too. She was only in for a second and climbed out, didn't even give me a chance to get her out. Silly girl!

Hailey is VERY silly -- she has been taking blankets outside lately, and this time she decided she would take a nap with Max (no she is not really asleep, she saw me get the camera and "went to pretend sleep").

... another sleeping shot :)

Silly Caitlin showing off her teeth...

... and how brave she is!


We've enjoyed going to the park lately - it's sooo pretty out (or was in Feb, haha - since I'm late on posting these). The girls LOVE the park though... I see many visits ahead of us! :)

Such a big girl climbing the ladder - she was scared at first but once I helped her the first time, she didn't mind doing it by herself after that.

Such a sweet pic of them!

Look at the smile on Caitlin's face!!


Another night at the park... we were only able to stay about 15mins that night but they were still happy we were able to go!!



This was a day that I took the girls with a LONG time friend from Elementary school!! We met back up after finding each other on facebook and had lunch! This is her son.... Look how big Cailtin looks!!! She is growing too fast!!



Another with Daddy.. she is a MAJOR daddy's girl!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! And all the teeth shots. I try to get Iris' teeth in all her pics. haha