What a great birthday party Hailey had at ASI Gymnastics - it was well worth the money & I think all the kids had a great time. The place was very laid back and although they were supposed to spend so long at one station and move onto the next, they didn't mind that a bunch of 2-4year olds went back to old stations and onto the next... so that was nice. :) I think Hailey had a lot of fun and it was great her "best friend Macie" could come - from school. We had a great turn out and it was nice to not really have to do anything. They took the gifts & cake and set it all upstairs and made the list of gifts when she opened them, helped her open them with me, cut the cake & served it, etc... I was able to sit back and enjoy it with Hailey & Daddy was able to take pictures!! :)
We'll be signing the girls up hopefully in May - or anytime after May really... for classes there once a week. We have to wait till Caitlin turns 18mths which is April 22nd.
Enjoy all the pics - sorry there are so many, it was hard to narrow down and sorry about the red eye, I have started to get a little tired but wanted to get them posted :)
All lined up and listening to "instructions"... riiiight ;-)
These were the coolest trampolines... she had a blast!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment