We had pictures taken for the church directory and they took a few of just me & Jeff and a few of Hailey & Caitlin. Caitlin had just woke up and did NOT want to smile at all, but she started to warm up a little towards the end when it was just her & Hailey getting pics taken.
We got a free 8x10 of the family pic...then after seeing the one of the girls, I couldn't pass it up but of course a "package" was like in the $300's!!!! Yeah, had to pass on that one...then he tried to talk me down to a package in the $100's but it was still out of our price range right now, especially since I don't really need actually pictures - I'd much rather prefer them on a CD to print as I want. So then he told me that we can do the 2 (the girls and then me & Jeff) for $40 so we took it! :) I'm glad I did though because especially the one of the girls is one I could never of gotten back, you know?
Monday, June 1, 2009
Church Pictures
Posted by Nicole at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Those are cute! My friend that did mine is $150 and you get a CD. She's fantastic, so next time y'all need family photos, give her a call! :)
Post a Comment