Here are just a few random pictures...

Chowing down at Nana & Papa's house...

Caitlin wouldn't look at me...Hailey looked up but then took a bite! LOL!

Hailey brought the bucket from her bedroom to the living room and sat in it to read her book...goofy girl!!

This is Daddy's coin jar, Hailey is very good at anytime she finds any change, she wants to put it in there...I guess Caitlin is doing the same? :)

Or maybe she is trying to figure out a way to get it out?
Look at Miss Sassy Pants...
She looks SO big in this picture! :(

I had to get this picture of her...this was after swimming the other day...she was OUT! I loved her little foot up there on the rail...

This is an old picture - back at the beginning of June. We went and picked Shawna up from work one day, when she didn't have her rental car yet... Hailey LOVES this chalk board anytime we go... future teacher?

She loves to do her "H"'s...

Oh, true Hailey right there! :)
The next three pictures are what Hailey's sees when she takes the camera... fun to see things from a kids eye :-D
1 comments:
I have tons of pics from when Ethan has my camera...most of them are deleted.
Post a Comment