Here are the random pictures that I posted in a few blogs back that I'd post, just now getting around to doing it... sorry! There are some new ones in there too...

Hailey being CHEESY!

Silly girls!!!

Eating
Oreo's with Caleb!!


Awww sweet hugs!!!
Mmmm Popsicles!!

This was one day that Jeff was working and the girls and I were just hanging out being lazy...this was after nap time, she has to have shorts on when going to bed since she likes to take off her diaper. She was just "hanging out"...watching TV :)

I HAD to get a picture of Hailey with her "cast" on...silly girl!! Notice her picture of her and Remy hanging above her bed...

The girls came over one Wed night so Joy & Shawna could go to dinner with another couple...all three girls ended up passing out watching
tv.
SOOO funny! Had to get a picture of them!

Caitlin with her "red chips" - that is what the girls call
Doritos
After eating
cham clowder soup with sissy!!!

She has been cuddling more lately, on the couch or in our bed... still has yet to fall asleep anywhere crazy like Hailey does though

While we were getting our oil changed, she ran around like a crazy woman and found the gum... sissy was at school this morning...
Ohhh - making a mess just like her big sissy with
cham clowder.
She actually ate half the bowl too!



This is typical Hailey & Caitlin...
Hailey has her finger in her nose - YUCK! and Caitlin is just chilling :)

They like to take naps with my kitchen mats
She would NOT smile for me...
I love to look outside and see them playing together!!
Hailey was trying to hang her purse on the tree!!
HOT HOT HOT -- she loves that slide though!!
Aww - Mommy kisses!!
She had just woke from a nap, Daddy put the bow in her hair and she kept it there!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of her!!!! Look at that perfect cheesy smile!!!

Eating egg drop soup, yuck if you ask me but she slurps it right up!

Hailey eating ice cream... we went to Ton's with Shawna, Blaine & all the girls after church this past Sunday. Anytime Blaine is at Shawna's house - they HAVE to go to Ton's, he loves it. Hailey actually eats it pretty good too!

This was after lunch, the kids set up the pool with Jeff. They all played in the pool as it was filling but Caitlin wanted NOTHING to do with it, very strange...so Mal (not sure why I didn't think about this before!!!) filled the sandbox that doesn't have sand in it with water, Caitlin had a field day!!


After we took the girls home, we met Aunt Ree & Uncle Blake for dinner to drop Blaine off...Don't you just LOVE Hailey's cheesy smile??
She has been LOVING Aunt Ree lately - all I hear "Are we going to go to Aunt Ree's house?"... hope Ann doesn't mind, but we plan many trips down that way this summer!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment