Thanks to Aunt Wendy's suggestion we tried out a place called Going Bonkers... it is an indoor climbing place that has two sections one for Under 3 and another for 4-104 that joined together. We (Shawna and I) took the little girls and Mal, Mo and her niece Ravin. They ALL had a field day!! Caitlin was climbing with the best of them and Hailey kept yelling down to me "Mommy, I having soooooooo much fun". It was tooo cute! Not to expensive either....$5 for 3 and up and $2.50 for Caitlin. On Wednesday they do PJ days and if you wear your PJ's it is half off. Adults are $1.00 -- it is indoor and air conditioned! Granted, if you go play, you will be sweating! LOL! Shawna and I went up for maybe 10mins and we were worn out!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Going Bonkers!!
I'd suggest everyone check the place out, it is off 121 and McArthur, so not tooo far away and cheap indoor fun for the kids. www.goingbonkers.com
Posted by Nicole at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment