Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We had a really good 4th this year, kind of relaxing - if you can picture that with 2 small kids.

We woke up late, go figure! The one day I didn't want to wake up late. I think it was because I was up at 5am till about 5:30am with Caitlin, no clue why she woke up at the crack of dawn and didn't want to go back to sleep but I was NOT going to stay awake that early. Maybe if it was 7ish, I would consider it. haha! Like I've mentioned, she is teething and BAD. I just wish it/they/something would come through already! Anyway, so we woke up 30mins later then I wanted to but it was okay... we went to the parade in Arlington to meet my Mom and all her friends, we got there at entry 100 and they had like 150/160. I'm kind of glad we didn't get there at the start of it, I don't know if we would of lasted - it was HOT!!! 10am and it was already that hot. After it ended, around 10:45, we hung out for just a bit but then headed to Jeff's parents house to have lunch with his family. It was nice, very relaxing and really good to sit and have a chance to chit chat. We planned on going to see the fireworks that night but we got home around 6pm and they didn't start till close to 10pm, and the girls are usually asleep by then, or at least going to sleep... so I didn't want to deal with fussy babies. So we figure we'll go next year when Caitlin will be older herself and they can both enjoy it. We did go last year and Hailey really liked them so I thought she'd love them this year but I can also imagine a cranky 2 year old not having a lot of fun. HAHA!

I hope everyone had a great, happy & safe 4th! Here are some pics now!!!


At the parade, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a good pic of all 4 of us. Hailey did NOT want to look at the camera, I don't think she was all the way awake yet or something.
I love Caitlin's face here...

I love this one because of Jeff & Hailey... she sure loves her Daddy!

Mommy & Caitlin... I look horrible here.

Would be the CUTEST pic, if I didn't have the flag in front of her face!

Daddy & Hailey

GiGi & Caitlin... Look at that new face she is making!!

At home, I wanted to get some pics of me & my girls...
I LOVE how Caitlin is looking! Happy girl.

Look at how Caitlin is leaning around Hailey to see!

I just love Hailey's face and you can see Caitlin smiling at her Momma!

This is actually a good one of us, I think.

Look at that tongue!

My sweet girls!!!!

Caitlin & Caleb playing...
Look at the face Caleb is making, tooo cute!

Caitlin trying to get Caleb...

Look at the face Caitlin is making at Caleb now... LOL!

BOTH the girls trying to get him now...
such a ladies man -- to bad their cousins! ;-)

My sweet girl...

Look at how pretty she is...
Pretty blue eyes, nice drool on her face...

Hailey trying to get the camera...



I just love to brag about my babies... can you tell! :-D

1 comments:

Jennjilla said...

aww! Super cute pictures of you and your family! Looks like y'all had a great day. :)