Don't have much to report...
I found out today that I got approved for my pell grant so I will be going back to school in the fall! I am so excited! I've been wanting to go back since I was dumb and dropped my classes back in fall of 03 (when I moved out of my parents house) but with kids and all that, I didn't see it as an option, especially with the money but Shawna told me about the pell grant (shes been approved several times for it) and so I applied, within a week I was approved! Yah! I think it is actually enough too that I shouldn't pay ANYTHING out of pocket which will be nice. I plan on only taking 2 classes online this fall and then maybe will do 3 in the spring but we'll see. I don't want to over do it and I think it would be best to do it online then go to classes. Wish me luck!
Both girls are doing well...
Hailey has been singing a lot the last few days... it's so cute to listen to her. And wanting to do EVERYTHING all by herself... everything from opening doors, trying to poor her own drink, helping us get something we need... you will hear "me help" or "me do". I am trying to let her do as much as possible!
Caitlin has been REALLY fussy here and there the last few days (mostly nights), so I think a tooth or maybe a few teeth are going to be coming soon... we shall see!! She is talking up a storm saying Mama & Dada which of course Hailey has to copy her when she does it, it's cute.
Anyway, here are a few pics!!
it's funny how she puts her shoes on over them! Silly girl and her dressing up!



0 comments:
Post a Comment