... is doing great! I was able to just give her regular Tylenol today and I don't think I saw her tug or hit at her ear at all today (even when she was tired). I did give her the stronger Tylenol at bedtime because I know she was REALLY fighting sleep and I wanted to make sure that she gets good sleep. Thankfully she slept pretty good last night too!
Hailey FINALLY spotted her "sissy owie" tonight. It was soo funny, we went to JoAnn's and Hailey was in the cart and turned to talk to Caitlin and looked away then snapped her head back around and said "sissy owie" and tried to kiss it... I told her "no, don't kiss it - I don't want it to hurt sissy". She says "hurt sissy" and kissed her head instead! Such a sweet girl (when she wants to be! haha)
Jeff brought up a good point... He said he wonders if Hailey even notices that her skin tag is gone or if she ever realized she had it to begin with. I told him that I KNOW she knew it was there because I caught her at times playing with it... however, I don't know if she will remember that it is not THERE, you know? And even then - she probably won't notice it till the dermabond is gone and it looks like a normal area.
Anyway, just thought I'd post a quick update on her. I think like the doc said, it will be a fast recovery and it won't bother it. :)
Friday, July 25, 2008
Caitlin...
Posted by Nicole at 2:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment