Wednesday, September 19, 2007

36 week Doc Appt

Went well today... didn't do much. He'll check me at next weeks appt...

I did get to ask him a few questions though and concerns that I have about labor. Felt good to ask and get them out of the way and to hear him agree with me on them. (i.e.: laboring down, episiotomy, IV, etc).

I go back next Wed @ 2:30pm and I'll be 37 weeks.

Doesn't seem real that the time is almost here... but I'm VERY anxious. I guess since I have everything done, now I'm just waiting for a baby to complete it all :)

Everything else is going good as well.
Jeff has been VERY busy with work... can't complain about that- it pays our bills.

Hailey is doing good, being a busy body. She is finally getting over the runny nose business she had going on, it still runs but it's clear, so that's a good thing. She is enjoying not listening lately- I guess she is in the "independent" stage and wanting to do things on her own, the way she wants to do them. It's a good and bad thing! :)

I'm feeling pretty good... finally over my coughing, runny nose junk, and have my voice back! It's nice to be able to talk and not cough every 5 seconds. Been kind of exhausted lately though and feeling very lazy. I could sleep all day if I wanted to... which I guess is a good thing, I need to allow myself to relax and rest so that I am ready for an active awake all night baby. Ha- let's hope not! But I'm scared since she is soooo active and always awake now, she'll be like that when she comes out. *Cross our fingers* she isn't and is like her sister and sleeps through the night from day one.

Anyway- we'll update again next week or until something exciting happens! :-D

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, I can't believe she's almost here! You could go into labor any time now...how scary is that? Any good contractions yet? Why didn't he check you this time?

Nicole said...

Not sure why he didn't check me... he did last time (2 weeks ago) but he also was already down there doing my groupB test. I guess maybe they start checking at his office at 37weeks. I'm not complaining though- I don't mind that he didn't check me yet.

I'm not scared-- I'm happy and excited and VERY anxious though!! I guess mostly more anxious b/c I really want to attempt my VBAC so I'm hoping that I go into labor on my own, etc...

No "good" contractions yet. I feel like I've been having more lately- not "real" ones per say though, because they don't last long BUT maybe that's a good sign to come! :)