3 updated pics of my big belly! Funny thing-- I found a pic of me at 33 weeks with Hailey, and I think (and I think Jeff agreed) that I looked bigger then than I do now... Hmm, wonder if she'll be an 8lb baby or not.
Anyway-- onto the doc appt.
Went well... checked me, I'm not doing anything yet. Or as he said "not showing signs of labor yet". Guess I can't complain- I'm only 37 weeks.
We are going to the State Fair next Wed and I have my next appt next Thurs... so maybe all the walking will help! :)
I got all Caitlin's stuff together last night, just have to wash it and then her bags will be packed. I have my list of stuff that I need to pack, but it's hard to pack a lot of it since I need most of it now. Jeff and Hailey will be easy to pack for...
After looking at all the tiny little outfits last night, I'm even MORE anxious to meet Miss Caitlin. It's amazing how fast they grow though!! I was looking at outfits that Hailey used to wear and would look at her and wonder "How did she fit into that" or "I don't remember her ever being this tiny".
Anyway- keep your fingers crossed that the fair and all my "natural was to progress things" work and there is some kind of change at next weeks appt :)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
37 Week Doc Appt
Posted by Nicole at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment