Saturday, September 8, 2007

What happened to my "tiny" baby...

So Hailey has been showing how much she is not a baby lately... trying our patience with EVERYTHING, showing she is wanting to learn about anything and everything. I don't mind that, I love to watch her learn new things- granted I wish she would try to learn them in different ways but it's still good that she is learning.

Well tonight she learned something new... and it was NOT fun!!
I'm in the living room and she went to the bedroom to find Daddy (he was in the bathroom). I figured she would go in and realize he was in the bathroom and she'd come back into the living room... well she came back into the living room, with what looked like chocolate all over her hands. Come to find it-- she had either A) taken a poop in her diaper, took the diaper off and picked up/played with the poop or B) she took her diaper off and pooped and then picked up/played with the poop. THANKFULLY all the poop was really on her hands and a tiny bit on the floor that was not rubbed in or anything so it was easy to just pick up.

Of course it doesn't help that Mommy is sick (just a cold, and I have no voice) so it was not easy for me to scream for Daddy's help... but also Mommy still gets sick at the smell of certain things!!!

Oh the many joys of parenthood!!! :) Like Jeff said "at least we lived one of the stories, that you usually only hear about". HAHA!!

0 comments: