Hailey has been falling asleep in funny ways the last few days it seems like.
Last night, she fell asleep--Daddy moved her to her bed, and she woke up. So he just held her in the chair and watched TV... she fell asleep again and was finally down for the night. What's funny to me how she is holding her hands together lately. She fell asleep that way last night. {first 2 pics}
Then today, we were all just hanging out. She got on the coffee table (nothing new), then she covered up with her blanket... I could tell she was ready for a nap, especially once she laid down on the table (eyes rolling back in her head). She didn't want Mommy or Daddy to hold her though... she fell asleep on the table. :) {bottom 2 pics}
Just thought I'd share the funny pics! Enjoy!



1 comments:
I think she needs a harder mattress!
Post a Comment