Went to the doc today... for some reason this pregnancy, I don't get as excited to go to the doc as I did with Hailey. I guess maybe because I know what to expect this time around.
He did my GroupB test and checked me... nothing to report yet. Which I didn't expect there to be since I'm only 34 weeks today.
He said baby seems fine, right on the growth chart and responding well to things. Her heart rate went a little high then went normal when he listened for it, which means she responded to him pushing on her. I could of told him that! haha-- she & I have battles everyday to get her to move out of my ribs, hip (she is favoring my left one lately) and all that fun stuff! She's an active baby... wonder how she'll be when she is here.
Anyway- Just wanted to update everyone! We go back in 2 weeks, the 19th. :)
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Doc appt update
Posted by Nicole at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment