... I can't reach my feet!
I'm trying to paint my toes, figured I'd just do it since I don't need a pedicure, just a polish touchup/change... I can't reach! :-(
How sad is that!!!!!
On another note:
We had our baby shower on Sat. It went great! Thanks to everyone that came! All the gifts (especially all the diapers!!) will come in hand and are really appreciated.
We go to the doc on Wed. I think I'm going to see if he'll schedule me a sonogram. I'm kind of wondering how big Miss Caitlin is getting- I think she's already starting to run out of room. I guess I can't blame her, I'll be 34 weeks this Wed. ALMOST time!!! :-D
Hailey has a cold... or what we think is a cold. I thought at first she is just cutting a tooth, which would explain her runny nose but after a day or so she started to get the green stuff and a cough. So we are staying on top of her meds and I think as long as she lets us give those to her, she seems fine... running around and being her normal self. Just a little more clingy and wanting Mommy & Daddy to hold her, which I don't mind!
I've decided that I am going to rest. I think I've over done myself the last few days especially but really the last few weeks, trying to get the girls rooms done and things around the house (that still are not done). By the end of the day, actually by the half way point of the day I am exhausted! My feet and back are killing me and I'm just wanting to sleep ALL the time! Of course Caitlin makes it very hard for Mommy to sleep since she is ALWAYS flopping around and moving. I swear she only sleeps 2 hours out of a 24 hour day! Much more active then Hailey ever thought about being... wonder if that means she's not going to be a good sleeper & "calm" baby like Hailey was. Ahh! I hope not! LOL! Anyway, so as hard as it for me to make (or let) Jeff do stuff... I'm going to start, and start taking it easy! Ha, we'll see how that goes.
Hope everyone had/has a good Labor Day weekend!
Monday, September 3, 2007
The time has come...
Posted by Nicole at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment