Things are going good with us...
We celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary Sunday. Went out Friday night to dinner (Nana & Papa watched the girls, Caitlin's first babysitting experience!). It was nice to go and have dinner and be alone but of course I missed the girls like crazy the entire time. LOL!
Now how is everyone doing...
Hailey is adjusting well and being a good Big Sister. Showing signs of being sick now though... woke up this morning w/a runny nose (was clear till earlier this evening, it's now green) and she has run a LOW grade fever all day but felt like she was running a huge fever. Caitlin has been a little more fussy tonight, so I hope she doesn't get sick too. Hopefully it's nothing and will pass in a day or two...
Caitlin is doing great, nursing well and sleeping good. She only had 1 bad night (this past weekend) that kept us up all night but I think she was in pain (gas).
I'm healing well... can almost lay on my back flat now and can lay on my side for a short period of time before I have to rotate. Can now lift my leg (like up to a chair or the toilet seat), so that's a good thing.
Wendy is coming to take our pictures tomorrow... newborn pics of Caitlin and our "family" pics. I can't wait!! I'll be sure to show everyone when I get them.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment