We have 2 sick babies in the Weatherford house... well really I guess they aren't "sick" but they are to me...
I think I updated about Hailey in my previous blog, but she still has the runny nose (green) and kind of sounds a little horse but not really congested sounding. She did sleep till 2 pm today! I wasn't going to wake her up, I figured she needed the most sleep she could get and she woke up in a great mood and played fine today, so I'm glad I didn't wake her.
Caitlin woke up this morning (and really I heard it all night) with the congested sound (in her nose mostly), I noticed it in the middle of the night (half asleep) when I was nursing her. She now as the day has gone on has the runny nose (green) and she has sneezed a lot, which oddly enough helps because it gets all that junk out! I think she was running a fever this afternoon but being home w/the 2 of them alone and only having the regular thermometer, I wasn't able to get a good temp.
She has a doc appt with a new doc (finally!) on Tues at 10am, but I'm going to call them in the AM and see what they say. If they can get us in, great! If not, I'll just take their advice on what I can and can't give to her.
Here are 3 pics of them sleeping. The one of Hailey was from last night (you can tell she didn't feel good) she crawled up in the chair when Jeff & I were making dinner and fell asleep (on her own!) and the one of Caitlin in the bouncy seat was at the same time. The other of Caitlin was later last night, sooo sweet & peaceful looking when she is sleeping!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Sick Babies = No fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She better not be a tummy sleeper...remember the SIDS precaution "back to sleep". Sorry, the nurse in me just had to say it. :-)
Post a Comment