Jeff finally was able to take his boat out this morning... all by himself.
He actually got up early and left by 6:30, I was shocked! I didn't expect him to actually wake up but he did!
He went out till about 11:15 or so and caught 2 fish while out.
I told him that I don't mind if he takes the boat out, if he can go in the morning and be home by like noon - so I can have help with the girls if needed or whatever.
Of course after he had a fun time and was relaxed, he comes to find someone had hit the trailer and didn't leave a note! But Detective Jeff took pics, left a note on the car that did it and will be happy to tell you all about it in his pissed off voice! :)
Here are the 2 fish he caught...
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Daddy loves to fish...
Posted by Nicole at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment