Monday, June 16, 2008

LOTS of pics!!!

Nothing new to report.

We hung out at Shawna's at Friday - went swimming, it was fun. Both Hailey & Caitlin really enjoyed the water. Caitlin just kicks her little feet when we're in the water!

We went to the lake on Saturday (my family was camping out there). It was okay, kind of hot for Caitlin. It actually didn't feel THAT bad - it had a really good breeze and we were in shade but I think it was still just to hot for her. Hailey had fun getting dirty and playing with my Mom's dogs. Jeff had a blast on the boat (he took my Dad out and they fished) - that's another story though, I'm kind of upset with him.

For Father's Day we had the girls come over, went to lunch and then came home to swim (I didn't get in) but all the girls did and had a lot of fun just hanging out with Daddy... then we went to dinner. All together, I think Jeff had a good Father's Day (weekend).

Here are the pics I mentioned in my last post. There are quite a few...


Look at my sweet girl... this was at Austin's b-day party

Sleepy head... I LOVE LOVE LOVE going into her room when she wakes up and is sitting up in her crib and reaches for you to pick her up!!!

Poor thing looks like she is in a cage. She is REALLY good at standing up though and waiting for you to pick her up! LOL!

She loves to get into her bouncy seat, on HER terms :)
*Notice Hailey's nice shoes and shocks. She LOVES playing dress up, especially when it comes to shoes! She has been putting on socks (mine or Jeffs) lately and then putting any shoes on (hers, sandals, boots, etc) and she has been putting on baby socks on her hands lately, strange*


At the lake on Sat -- it was hot! It actually wasn't THAT bad, but for a 7 1/2 mth old, it was hot

Sweet close up of Hailey

She LOVED Austin's little couch/bed thing...
Guess we'll be picking her up one!

Hailey wanted to get in the pic with Baby Alex

Hailey trying to let GiGi's dogs out at the lake...
She kept getting in there with them! Tooo Cute.

I always go in and check on both girls before *I* go to bed and one night, this is how we found Hailey... (notice her naked butt, we can't keep undies on that kid it seems like)

I have some of the FUNNIEST pics I will be able to hold against Hailey when she gets older... she has ALWAYS been able to fall asleep in some of the weirdest places!
This is our new laundry sorter thing...


Look how cute Caitlin looks in her little hat... granted, you can't really see HER since she didn't want to look up. This was the other day when we went swimming over at Shawna's with the girls

Daddy and his 3 girls... Hailey was taking a nap still

and Caitlin was taking a nap here. LOL!
Hailey was saying "Airplane!"

Then trying to lick her floaties...

Making funny faces at Mommy...

She LOVES the water...

... once she gets warmed up!

Eh, this pic is as good as it gets with 2 small kids...
Hailey trying to get sissy to look up, me trying to lean over and get Hailey's hair out of my face!

Me holding Baby Alex for the 1st time!

Soo sweet and tiny!

and looks JUST like his Daddy...



0 comments: