I have a Mama's girl!!!!
We were at Shawna's the other night just hanging out after we had gone swimming all afternoon and Caitlin was eating (like always) and Shawna gave her a little bit of her diet coke out of the straw... well that started something because as soon as she took it away, she kept crawling for it and trying to get more. I don't know how it happened but we got her to say MAMA!!!! She has been saying dada-- and I honestly think she says it and knows it. You know what I mean? A kid can say something but not know what they are saying or they can say it and know what it is... for example, she says dadadada when Jeff walks into the room or she hears his voice. Then after this happened, I didn't know if I'd hear it say it again and of course that would be the true test to hear her say it more then once, and of course the next morning, I sat down in the chair and she crawled to me, held her hands up and said "mamamama"!!! She knows who I am and how to say my name now! Of course she is still saying dada more though!
I am happy either way... Hailey didn't say Mama till after she had said almost every other word out there! I am Caitlin's SECOND word! yah!!!
The video is kind of quick and after watching it now almost doesn't even look like it's coming from her mouth, but it is!!! I have witnesses! ;-D



0 comments:
Post a Comment