Now onto the bladder infection... she doesn't have one. We kind of THOUGHT she might because of how she'd been acting when going potty... EVERY 5 mins and she wouldn't go half the time. We thought about it and thought she is probably just using it to stall because we did notice she'd yell "pee" when you put her undies on or try to get her dressed, etc but I also didn't want to go into the weekend not knowing... so to be safe, we took her in. Thankfully she doesn't have one and she has gotten over the every 5mins "pee". She does still stall some when you get her dressed but I think she is starting to get that she HAS TO wear undies, no matter what! It's funny that she just wants to run free and NAKED!
Here is a pic of her with ALL her band aids on... they last about 5 mins! She will let you put them on, gets excited but then takes them off and tries to put them on other "owwies". So needless to say, this was the ONLY night she had a band aid on all her fingers! :) I love her little tongue sticking out!
Miss Caitlin is doing good... pulling up on EVERYTHING and crawling now to other rooms! She will follow you places now... I was not looking forward to when that began. LOL! I was hoping she'd stay in the same little area in the living room -- but I was wrong ;-) She can now STAND in her crib now (holding on of course). She likes to throw BIG fits when you walk by and don't pick her up... it's so sad and pathetic. I don't remember Hailey ever being like that... especially at bed time. We could put Hailey to bed (and we can with Caitlin only if she is REALLY tired) and she'd roll over and go to sleep without a fight. Caitlin on the other hand, if she is not ready for bed yet (even though she is falling asleep and eyes are rolling in the back of her head) she'll just sit up and cry in her crib! It's sooo sad!!
Still no teeth yet... I looked at Hailey's baby book and she was just a few days over 6 months when she cut her first tooth. Caitlin acts like she is teething though so like I've said over and over I'm sure it's only a matter of time :)
I am going to call next week and schedule an appointment with the Urologist (to schedule for her follow-up VCUG at 9 months), I want him to do the test because I want them to sedate her this time around and they can't do that in the lab downstairs at Dr. Tammi's office. Then I have to call the Plastic Surgeon to schedule to have her skin tag removed. We were wishful thinking that maybe they could do both things at the same time so they would only have to sedate her once but like Dr. Tammi said, we could try but it would be take A LOT of work to get TWO specialist together at the same time and the anastelogist too! So instead of even trying to go there, I'm just going to schedule 2 different appointments. I am NOT looking forward to either but I know they both need to be done... I want the skin tag done sooner then later and plus I wanna get her ears pierced! Hailey got hers done around 7 months.
Anyway, I guess that's about it -- here are a few pics that have been taking the last week or so.
She looks so chunky!
CUTE pic of them though, both with big smiles
These are my Mother's Day cards -- I have been meaning to post pics but haven't had a chance t do it... I thought it was sweet of Jeff to do them for me. They are hung up by my desk!
Right: from Caitlin
"It was from you that I learned to be me - Happy Mother's Day, Mom" and Jeff marked out certain words and it now reads "It IS from you that I'M LEARNING to be me - Happy Mother's Day, MomMY" and she signed it :) Awww



0 comments:
Post a Comment