I am FINALLY finding time to post the things I've been wanting to post about...
I got a call back from Dr. Ginivoc (I believe I spelled it right) - he is the plastic surgeon, who'll be removing Caitlin's skin tag (hopefully). He is who Dr. Tammi referred us to and we go to see him on Tues 6/24 @ 11:30am. He'll just talk with us, give us options and check Caitlin out - My guess, she'll be having it removed in the next 2 months but we won't know anything for sure till after the appt.
I got a post card for a follow-up sonogram and visit with Dr. Wilcox (Urologist) for Thurs 6/26 @ 12:30 (sono) and 2:30 (doc visit) but I called them back to see if and when we can schedule her VCUG and said I'd like them to do it since I want her sedated this time around... so we'll see if and when they call back (they are slow to return calls, I figure I'll give them till Mon). I'm kind of hoping they can just schedule the VCUG, Sonogram and doc visit all at once. Will update more later when I know more.
I've been staying sooo busy with the girls and my orders lately (eBay is keeping me busy busy!) on top of trying to get our house the way I want it. I'm hosting Stacy's baby shower and instead of just cleaning the house to get ready for the shower, I am doing a deep "spring cleaning" and doing the things around the house that I've wanted to do but have never done (mostly organizing stuff) and finding "homes" for things. Jeff has been very busy with business (not complaining) but it leaves me home with the girls and all my stuff to do. As bad as that sounds, I'm not saying I can't take care of my children but when I'm used to my husband being her to help and then he's not - it's a shock. LOL! I have been very spoiled.
Caitlin is sooooooooo busy lately. She is crawling EVERYWHERE! If you leave the room, she is crawling to find you. If she is in the other room and hears you - she'll just sit and cry for you. You know it's a tantrum (yes tantrums at 7 1/2 months old!) because the second you come into the room again, she smiles at you and stops crying! Go figure! I think she might FINALLY be cutting teeth soon... they are feeling a little bumpy on the bottom and the other night she ran a fever (101.1 in both ears) but it went down immediately with Tylenol... on top of her being very cranky the day before and after the fever. We shall see... I don't mean to rush her (on cutting teeth), and I know every child is different but I think Hailey already had 3 teeth by now! :-D
I have been really debating on stopping breastfeeding... or really only nursing in the AM, when she first wakes up and PM, when she is ready for bed. But it seems like when I give her a sippy cup of formula in the afternoon, she will not take it. Give her juice, she'll chug it! Soooo -- I guess she answered all my concerns, fears and doubts - I will continue to nurse till she is not wanting me anymore! :) It's not that I don't want to nurse her by any means, I was just worried that maybe she isn't getting "enough" but of course that is something that I've ALWAYS worried about. Guess I need to just stop worrying so much!
Hailey is doing good. I'm happy to say that she is FULLY potty trained!!!!!!!! YAH!!!! She has been for awhile now but I think we can officially say it now :) Now our only problem with her, keeping her undies on!!! This child would go EVERYWHERE in her birthday suit - if we let her! HAHA!!
The girls (Mal & Mo) are out of school for the summer, so I'm excited for us to have some fun! They have their pool going this summer and we have ours up - so hopefully we'll be spending a lot of time in both. Shawna mentioned movies - they do free movies every Tues & Wed at 10am at the GP10 here by us. They are just older movies that are already on DVD but sounds fun and of course it's free! We looked up the movies tonight and they are all actually movies we want to see or we wouldn't mind seeing again! They do it for like 8 weeks (starting this past Tues/Wed). We also mentioned trying to find a time to go bowling, ice skating (I want to see how Hailey would do) and a few other things. Soooo, let the fun summer begin!!!
We are going to the lake this weekend (Saturday) with my family. They are going camping at Joe Pool lake and we plan on taking the boat out on Sat! Jeff is VERY excited about that. I think it will be fun as well... they got a really good shaded (all day long) spot so it shouldn't be THAT hot (even in the middle of the afternoon).
Okay, I think I have posted everything that I've been wanting to say. I will work on posting pics tomorrow so be sure to check back!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Sooo little time with sooo much to say
Posted by Nicole at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment