I'm going to be a little detailed and as most know, pregnancy and child birth is not really a "pretty" site, so just to warn you.
I just thought I'd update everyone on what's been going on the last few days...
It may end up being nothing but we're pretty sure it's not.
I believe I lost my mucus plug on Sat afternoon... I didn't examine it as good as I guess I could have, but I don't know what else it could have been and it looked like everything I've read online and what people have been telling me.
Since then, I've had A LOT (and yes I know with every pregnancy, you have a lot anyway) of discharge and from what I've been reading, that follows behind losing the plug... esp the way this stuff is looking.
I've been feeling changes in my body... they could be nothing... they could be signs that she's going to be coming soon. Not sure...
I know they say when you lose your mucus plug, it could be hours, days or even weeks before labor begins but I'm hoping it means I'll be going to into labor THIS week! I hope that I go into labor before my doc appt on Friday or at least when I go to my appt on Friday, he'll say that I'm dilated, or SOMETHING :)
Anyway, just wanted to keep everyone posted... and to answer a questions I'm sure a lot will ask-- no I don't feel like she has dropped. I mean, I feel like I'm carrying her a little lower the last week or so, but I don't feel like she has dropped (from what I've read and what people have told me it will feel like), plus I don't think I look like I have. When I look in the mirror, I just think she is lower.
We'll keep everyone posted! :) Pray that it happens soon. I'm so ready to meet Miss Caitlin. Not that I hate being pregnant or just feel miserable, because I don't. I feel really good (minus my feet feeling swollen and my calves hurting)... I'm just anxious and ready to meet her!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Baby Update *Warning- kind of detailed, guys may not want to read*
Posted by Nicole at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment