Will Caitlin be here????
It seems like she has made herself comfy & does not want to come out.
We've been walking every night (not sure if that is helping anything but keeping us "healthy"), having sex (shh I know some don't care), I've been sitting on my birthing ball 24/7... been feeling pressure (not sure if that means anything) but she is being stubborn (like her Daddy) and not wanting to come out!
We go to the doc in the AM, hopefully he'll say I'm at least doing something... I really don't want to deal with telling him I'm not doing a c-section till 41 weeks. I just hope she'll come before the "talk" of a c-section even comes up.
Don't get me wrong... I'm not miserable or complaining because I'm ready to just have her, I love being pregnant. I love the special bond that she & I have but I'm just so anxious to see if the birth goes as I want it to, so anxious to see what she looks like and meet her and start the new journey of a newborn growing up to a big girl!
Keep us in your prayers! :)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
When, oh when!!
Posted by Nicole at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment