Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm finally "favorable"

Just got back from the doc... I'm 70% effaced and 1cm!!!!!
I know it's not much but it's SOMETHING! Hopefully it's a sign that she'll come on her own this weekend! I didn't mention to him that I might not want to do the c-section on Monday afternoon, because I figured I'd wait and see what happens this weekend (if anything). If she doesn't come this weekend, I may call and see if I can go see him on Mon and check me again (see if I'm the same or if I'm doing anything else) and maybe hold off on the c-section till after next Wed (which I'll be 41 weeks).

So... we'll be doing LOTS of walking this weekend, and all the other "wives tales" to see if she'll come! I think she is ready. She is running out of room! He figured shes about 8lbs, which would make sense since Hailey was 8lbs 3oz.

He did monitor me again today and she is doing fine- which we knew she was. She is ALWAYS moving, so I wasn't worried about her. :)

We'll keep everyone posted!!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm sure she's waiting until we're all out of town to come! Maybe she can come Sunday evening when everyone is back. I'm excited to hear you're doing "something". Keep up the walking!