Had my non-stress test this morning... she is looking good. Very active and didn't really "run" from the monitor as much as we thought she'd would. She did when I was on my back but I think it was because she doesn't have anywhere to run to anymore... LOL!
I have been having contractions. They aren't THAT close together but they sure are the contractions that I was feeling in the hospital with Hailey so I KNOW they are "real" and not braxton contractions or something. LOL! Soooo hopefully they will start to come closer and stronger!!! ***Crossing fingers***
I am offically do tomorrow... so we will see how it goes :)
Otherwise, I go back to the doc for my appt to see him on Friday and the C-Section scheduled on Monday @ 5:30pm. We're hoping the c-section doesn't happen though!! :-D
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Caitlin is doing fine...
Posted by Nicole at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment