She wasn't sure of Elsie at first, but then enjoyed petting her.
Enjoying a free sample of ice cream.. Yum!!
We went to the State Fair today... it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Okay, I'm lying... it was HOT, I was having contractions and Hailey was not enjoying the heat with no nap.
We were able to get our corny dogs (Jeff actually got one, but only because they had a new kind this year- jalapeno & cheese) YUCK if you ask me :) and we got hot dogs (they have $1 dogs), Hailey TORE hers up! I guess we have to take her to the Fair to get her to eat! haha. And Jeff tried the fried cookie dough, I didn't try it. We have some left here at home so I might give it a try tomorrow or something. We skipped out on my roasted corn and Texas tators and a few other things actually that I would LOVE to have eaten but it was just to hot to eat hot fried food.
As of now, I'm not in labor. haha! Guess all the walking did nothing but make me sore and tired feeling. :) We go to the doc tomorrow (Thurs) at 11am so I guess once he checks me, we'll see if the walking really helped or not ;-)
Just thought I'd share some pics and our eventful day. Have to admit, it wasn't that expensive to go. If you go on Wed and take 3 can goods for each person, you get in for $1.00! Can't beat that. We spent $5.00 to get in (between my canned goods being on sale and our $2.00 tickets)...
Enjoy!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment