After being monitored and then Dr. Gorski doing a sono to check fluid levels, we have a c-section scheduled tonight at 10:30pm. We have to be back up to the hospital by 9pm...
On the monitor she looked good...very active (like we knew) but her fluid levels were not the best but not the worse he'd seen.
Sooo, he recommended that we take her while she is healthy then waiting for her to become unhealthy. I was having minor contractions the entire time, I think I had 3 really good ones while we were there. I am upset, but I am okay with it. I know that I have done everything *I* could do to try to get her to come naturally and I know that I want her to be healthy, and I don't want to take any chances with her health (or mine) so I am following my doctors opinion. Besides, if they ARE going to take her this week-- better it be done today (on my Grandmas b-day) then some random day.
Jeff plans to upload pics as soon as she is here. Her website is going to be: www.jweather.com/caitlin
Wish us luck! On the plus side to all of this, I'll be holding my precious baby tonight!!!!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Caitlin WILL be here tonight!
Posted by Nicole at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment