I'm still not doing anything, have a unfavorable cervix as he put it.
I go in next Tues (16th) for a non-stress test then on Friday (19th) for my regular follow up appt... if she hasn't come on her own by Mon (22nd), we have a c-section planned for 5:30pm.
So.... that gives us a little over a week to get Miss Caitlin to come out!
He wanted to go ahead and schedule the c-section on the 17th (my due date) but I mentioned waiting a few days, since he said he wouldn't mind letting me go a few days past but not weeks (2-3weeks). He mentioned that Friday but then you fall into the weekend, so we got the (Mon) 22nd. The 22nd was my Grandma's b-day so I don't mind if I had to pick a day, it being that day. Only problem with that- I'll be in the hospital on my b-day (23rd).
I honestly think that my body just doesn't like to have my children or show any sign of "being favorable" till my due date. Look at Hailey, I wasn't doing ANYTHING with her either for all the weeks leading up to my due date and then all of a sudden that day before I was at a 3...
I think the 22nd is a good day anyway... it will make me 40 weeks, 5 days. Getting him to hold off for 5 days isn't bad...
Keep us in your prayers!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Doc Appt Update
Posted by Nicole at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm glad to see that your OB is working with you and giving you a little extra time. So, I'm guessing that "unfavorable" means you aren't dilated, effaced, and that she hasn't moved down enough yet? I'm glad you're still feeling good...I'm already being a big whiney baby...poor Mondo.
Post a Comment