Took Hailey to see Dr. Tammi today since her nose has started running again... just wanted to double check her ears, since we hadn't actually gone back to check them after she finished her antibiotics last time. She still has a double ear infection and the way Dr. Tammi sounded- they haven't gone away, they are both still bright red. Soo.... because she has been on all the antibiotics, we had 2 choices. A) Give her an antibiotic shot or B) Give her an antibiotic shot & a 10 day dose of antibiotics ... So we picked Option B! Because if we went with Option A and it didn't work, we'd still have to do Option B.
So now we will go back to see her probably the 3rd of Feb, she said we could go next Fri or just wait till the following Monday and since I can take Caitlin the following Mon, I'll just take them both together. If her ears are not better, she'll refer us to a ENT. Please PRAY that they are better and go away... I don't want her to have to see an ENT but at the same time, I don't want her to keep getting them either. Good side to it all, she doesn't seem TOOO bothered by them... I've seen her mess with them a little but nothing to major, like you'd expect from a baby/kid.
She did look at Caitlin's ears and she looks great ... she does have a little bit of a runny nose but nothing like last time. I also have a little bit of it myself, mostly in my chest and sinus headache. Sinus headaches HURT! lol. Guess I have never really has one... Jeff is doing good so hopefully he stays that way! :)
Hope everyone has a good weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN (tomorrow)!!
Here are some cute pics too!!
It was funny, she put them on and then pointed to Jeff's face to
show us that is what she was doing! LOL!
If I can figure out how to add video, I'll try to add one of the videos.
She actually had GOOD naps this day, but I think maybe with not feeling good...
She was OUT again. Daddy even cleaned her face off and she didn't wake up and changed
her diaper and she woke up for a 1/2 second and passed back out. LOL!
She has been shifting in the middle of the night.
Guess we have good sleepers! LOL! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment