Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hailey's First Haircut!!

We finally cracked down and took her to get her FIRST haircut today...

As you'll see from the pics, we took her and just did her bangs (to keep them out of her eyes), and evened up the back (some of the back didn't even get cut, parts that did it was no more then 1/2 an inch). I didn't want to cut to much off the back because for 1) I wanted it to keep growing out and 2) I didn't want to take the chance of her losing her curls.
We then got home and after she took a nap and woke up with crazy hair, we noticed her hair was still in her face (mostly when she was looking down)... so we took her back tonight and got them to trim it some more (you can really tell now).
I think it looks cute and she is such a BIG girl now! After going back the 2nd time, I could really tell the difference and she sure does look different.
She did really good, both times. Sat and watched the movie they had playing and drove "the car". She didn't seem to into Dora the first time we were there but The Incredibles were on the 2nd time and she was REALLY into them. I liked the lady that did it the 2nd time too, I think we'll ask for her for now on...

I have kind of giving a run down of what's happening in the pics... Enjoy!!



Getting all ready... wasn't to sure of what was going on.
The hair I got to save!

Sat really calm but still unsure...


Had to have it blown dry so we could make sure it looked right when it dried...

These are the 2nd time we went in...
much more sure of the car this time.

Trying to see the movie...

Priceless face...



"Yah, I'm a big girl!"


VERY unsure face... she was watching the movie

PRICELESS!!

New pic of her actually looking at me, still to come... she didn't want to actually LOOK at the camera... maybe I can get her to hold her sister and she'll actually sit still long enough.

0 comments: