Monday, January 21, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!! :-D

Got lots of good pictures this weekend... and can finally post some from last week (Jeff didn't want me to post them before because we hadn't told everyone I cut my hair).

For those that don't know or haven't seen me... I cut about 6-8" off my hair last Monday. Ah!! I really planned on just cutting it to my shoulders but Jeff said "oh we could cut a 1/2" off" and so on, and they did and I didn't mind at first til we left and I realized how short it was and how I couldn't put it in a pony tail anymore!! It's starting to grow on me though and everyone that has seen it says it looks really good and goes well with my face, so that's nice to hear others liking it :)

Enjoy!!

These pics will show my new hair :)
She LOVES giving Caitlin hugs...

Mommy & her two girls...




She is smiling A LOT lately...

Sweet kisses...

Hailey's "Cheese" face...

BIG smile!!

"Hi" :)

I love this one because it shows her BIG smile...

... and I know this one looks A LOT like it but it's still cute too!

Hailey wouldn't take her sunglasses off...
At church Sunday for the "Baby Dedication"

Papa, Hailey & Caitlin

Hailey drinking her wedding punch like a big girl in a big girl glass :)

Mal & Caitlin -- SUPER cute pic!!!

Aunt Ree, Caitlin & Papa

Daddy & Mo, The Birthday Girl!!

Happy Birthday Mo!
I LOVE this pic... Look how Hailey is sitting... really shows how she is growing up!

Nana, Hailey, Mo & Mal
Couldn't get Hailey to look up of course!


0 comments: