Hailey LOVES to help and give Caitlin her pacifier when she starts to cry... especially when she is in her bouncy seat.
So we're sitting here, I'm about to take Caitlin and feed her one more time before putting her in bed and she starts to cry... Hailey runs over to give her the pacifier, Caitlin stops and then starts back up so Hailey gave it to her again and tried to cover her up, Caitlin took her arm out and spit her pacifier back out and so finally you hear Hailey go "UGH" ... Finally got her to take the pacifier and as she is walking away starts clapping and saying "yah".
I know, probably something you had to actually be here and see/hear but it cracked both Jeff & I up!!! Such a sweet big sister...
On another note, I've noticed lately-- especially in the car Hailey's new thing is to hold her sisters hand :) Aww.... and she did it again tonight when she was in her bouncy seat. I guess she went up to talk to her and touched her hand, and Caitlin wouldn't let go. Hailey looked up at me with a facial expression like "I can't move...", when I asked her "are you holding sisters hand" she says "yessss" with a big grin on her face.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Funny Moment...
Posted by Nicole at 12:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment