Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Update

Hailey is starting to feel better... nose is not running as much and the cough has seemed to go away. She will be done with her antibiotics on Sunday. I did have to give her some Tylenol yesterday because she was tugging at her ears, first sign actually that she showed me at all of any pain from them. Hopefully they are starting to feel better...

Caitlin will hopefully be going to the doc tomorrow... she now has "the cold". She woke up today sounding sooooo horse and when she has burped today, she spit up the green junk. Has had a slight cough but thankfully it hasn't seemed to bad and of course sounds like she can't breath. She has nursed okay, has had some trouble though here and there and I think it's because she can't breathe... Hopefully we can get in to see Dr. Capino (blah) and she'll be able to give her meds? Not sure if she can or what she can have at 2 1/2 months.

Whatever the case may be though, I hope she can get rid of it before Hailey is off her antibiotics so hopefully Hailey doesn't get it back... they have seemed to pass it back and forth.

I'll update as soon as we're able to get in to see the doc though.

Other then that, things are going good. Hailey is REALLY hitting the Terrible 2's. It seems like the last few days (which of course I blame it on "she's sick") she has been really good at throwing a fit. We're trying to teach her if she wants to throw a fit, she can go to her room. Seems like once you say "want to go to your room?" she just snaps out of it! :) Still working on "help, yes and no". She always says no, even when she means yes. She is getting better...
Tonight at dinner she stood up (still working on actually keeping her SEATED in her seat) and grabbed herself, I figured she just went pee but I asked her "need to go potty" and she said "no", I said "if you mean yes, say yes"... she looked at me and said "yes" and pointed to the door... took her to the bathroom and I could tell she had just gone pee but she still went in the big girl potty! Yah! Didn't seem to sure of me having to hold on to her so she didn't fall IN the seat.. LOL! She is so used to going into the bathroom, getting her stool and putting her potty seat on the toilet... She seemed to hold onto my arms for dear life. :-D

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good week so far! Will update more on Caitlin when I have it.

0 comments: