Stacy is doing good, she ended up with a spinal headache... I had never heard of one before but you know 1 out of 200, she would be the one to get it! LOL poor thing. If you've never heard of it and wanna know about it - read up on it (I would probably make NO sense if I explained it). Anyway, she had to go to the ER yesterday (Fri) and have blood drawn and put in near where her spinal was and she said she is feeling better today (no headache really) but now has the backaches, I think from the sticks from the spinal and then Friday. Hopefully she'll have a fast recovery from here!
Alex is doing well... they were able to hold him today!!! He is feeding from a bottle, but also from the feeding tube still. He has not really caught on the idea of drinking from a bottle... like Stacy put it "putting together the drink, swallow, breath all at one time"... Makes sense. Hopefully he'll be able to come home later this week. Damon spoke with the doc yesterday and he said he should be in there a TOTAL for 2 weeks (which will be late this week, early next).
Thank you for all the prayers... I know they mean a lot to Stacy. I can't imagine being in the hospital for a month, then not being able to bring your baby home.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Another Stacy Update...
Posted by Nicole at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment