Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

We had a pretty good Mother's Day... went to Jeff's sisters Ann's lake house in Granbury... I think Jeff probably had more fun then anyone, he got to fish almost the entire time and brought his boat home! I had a lot of time to spend with the girls and chit chatting with Ann & Wendy... it was nice.

Here are some pics we took...

I even told Jeff that I wanted to get a pic of me and my girls, but of course - we didn't! LOL!

Wendy, Ann, Cindy & Jeff

Caitlin reaching for Caleb

They were sooo sweet


Aww, holding hands :)

Papa and Caitlin

Not the best pic and Blaine will probably hate me for posting, but it's a pic that Hailey is actually looking -- and a pic of Hailey & Blaine (which pretty much never happens)



0 comments: