Both girls are doing good...
Caitlin is trying soooo hard to crawl. She is now sitting up REALLY well by herself - really doesn't fall at all anymore. I think she'll be cutting a tooth soon, she is acting like it and I've noticed her tugging at her ears every now and then and that was a BIG thing Hailey used to do when she cut teeth. Guess I'll be the first to know, huh? ;-)
Hailey is doing well, she is potty training. It's going pretty good. We have been putting her in diapers when we leave the house and at naptime/bedtime. I think we need to do away with diapers ALL together though, which is going to be REALLY hard. It seems like when she is in big girl undies, she loves them and she'll go potty on her own without you having to ask her but if you put diapers on her (for any reason), it's hard to get her to NOT put them on again-- she'll throw a fit and she can now put them on herself!!!! That's when you KNOW she needs to be out of them. LOL! She has had a few accidents but I think they are just that, accidents. I think she means to go potty but either doesn't make it or it just happens to fast. I think when she does have accidents, she knows that she was "wrong" and should of gone to the potty -- but she'll learn. We just have to be patient with her!!! She has gone #2 on the potty! YAH!!!! I LOVE when she goes potty though... if your not in there with her, she'll come running in yelling "Mommy! Mommy! (or Daddy) I pee, I pee!!!" It's soooo cute.
Other then that, things are well. As you'll see I posted a blog about my best friend Stacy having her baby. Please keep them in your prayers!!!!
She loves to "rock"...
of the facial expression she is making!
Reaching for Sissy's toy.
Look at those cheeks!!!!
look at how long she looks.
She is a silly girl.
Here is a video of Caitlin trying to crawl... she is getting pretty good, can get up on her knees - and she'll rock and move a little. Mostly moving backwards.



1 comments:
When we were potty training Ethan, he would wear pull-ups at night and when we went somewhere. We called them his "special" underwear so he wouldn't think it was a diaper. He only peed in it two or three times. You might try that instead of going between a diaper and underwear.
Post a Comment