I have found the neatest way to rent movies, I know they have been around awhile but I'm just now starting to use them... the little red boxes that are at Wal Mart, or grocery stores. You pay $1.08 for 1 day, so if you rent it at 10am on Monday, it doesn't have to be back till 9pm Tuesday. It's nice...
So, I rented 27 Dresses last week, CUTE CUTE CUTE movie. It was really funny & cute. I laughed a lot and of course it was sweet and romantic to me. Jeff didn't really watch watch it with me, he just "listened" to it while he was working on his computer but when it was over he even said "that was a cute movie". JEFF, of all people! LOL! :)
When I took that movie back I rented Good Luck Chuck, with Jessica Alba... I remember seeing the previews and Jeff and I thinking it would be funny because she was very clumsy in all the previews and we always laughed... well let me just say, CUTE story line -- had SOME funny parts but it should really warn you that it is a VERY VERY VERY VERY SEXUAL movie!!!! I was shocked!!! It was a VERY dry humor movie with LOTS of "sex" scenes and just not what I at all expected. If they would of taken out all the sexual humor and scenes, it would of been a cute movie. I would NOT recommend it to anyone!!!!
Next movies I plan to rent... Over her dead body (with Eva Longoria Parker, from Desperate Housewives) and P.S. I love you!
I'll let you know what I think of them :)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Movie(s) Review...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment