I haven't talked to Stacy since yesterday before she left the hospital and it's funny because I was JUST thinking about her because I was going to post pictures but I hadn't talked to her all day to get an update on her or Alex, but I noticed it was 10pm and so I didn't want to call her... and she called me! Guess she could tell I was thinking about her ;-)
She said that Alex is doing good, slowly getting better. They took him off the ventilator yesterday, started eating today - first from the tubes but now from a bottle but it's little little amounts to start with and they are watching him for joundes because he is showing he has it but the test is not quite at the level for him to be under the lights and all that fun stuff.
Stacy on the other hand is doing well, healing okay it sounds like other then she has a spinal headache? She called the doc today and they confirmed that is what it sounds like... and if it doesn't go away on it's on she'll have to come in and they'll draw blood from her arm and put it in near where she got her spinal? (not sure I have all that right but I think I do)... and she is supposed to lay down ALL day tomorrow, other then getting up and going to the bathroom. Hopefully it goes away and she gets better without having to go in!
I'll keep everyone posted as I know :-D
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Quick Alex & Stacy Update
Posted by Nicole at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment