Caitlin:
Guess it's time to lower Caitlin's crib... woke up this morning and she was just talking so I left her in her crib so I could take the trash out quick and hopefully blow dry my hair... I walked by and saw this! Sweet girl was on her knees and trying her hardest to stand, she was almost standing -- not all the way with knees locked though. You can see she just woke up, look at her tired eyes :)
She is trying sooo hard to crawl still. I think it really is a matter of anytime soon. Still no teeth, although I think that is just a matter of time too! I have thought a few times that she has cut teeth when I've been nursing but nope, not yet.
I think I'm gonna call Dr. Tammi and get in for a weight check, I don't think I really even need an appt to do it but I wanna get her weight check at 7 months and 8 months, even if we don't see Dr. Tammi. I don't think I could wait till 9 months to see if she has gained :)
Hailey:
I posted a pic the other day of Hailey in the cage, but just found these - they were on the camera (not the camera card). She is soo funny how she'll get in it and climb out. Silly girl.
She is potty training and it's going pretty good. She will still sneak a diaper on but I've noticed she doesn't go in them! She takes it off, goes potty and puts the diaper back on!!! It's funny. However, I do not let her stay in diapers - it's only been a few times when I've had my hands full with Caitlin and can't stop her. For the most part, I think all the Size 2 diapers are UP and she can't get to them... She did REALLY well on Mother's Day, we put her in big girl panties and went to Aunt Ree's - I really thought she'd fall asleep on the way but she didn't and we were about half way there and she said "pee", we both asked if she went pee and she didn't say anything, we then asked if she needed to pee and she said "yes" so we hurry and try to pull into the gas station, I rush her in and sure enough - she peed! Yah!!! That is HUGE that she told us, and waited! Of course she must of broken the dam because not 10 mins later "pee" again -- and we're pulling into another gas station! LOL! She did really well all day too at Aunt Ree's and didn't have ANY accidents! Yah!! She is soo cute when she goes too, she'll come running out "I pee, I pee"!!!
She has been really good at falling asleep (on time!) at night... which has been great. And it seems like her night terrors have stopped, thankfully!!!
Enjoy the pics!
Another video, really good one :)
Sorry if I repeat myself in my blogs. It's hard to remember what I have talked about and what I haven't... :-D



0 comments:
Post a Comment