Sunday, April 13, 2008

Caitlin's First "Real" Baby Food

We gave Caitlin some applesauce awhile back at Jeff's Moms but I don't really consider it her "first" baby food because it was mixed with her cereal... I talked to Dr. Tammi and asked her at 4 month check up when I can start her on baby food and she said to wait till about 5 1/2 months, she is actually almost 6 months so we went ahead and gave it a shot. Started her on green beans... and she LOVED them!!! They say that they are more "bitter" tasting but if they were, she didn't show it! This girl is an eater! Hailey never really ate her baby food... or cereal for that matter but Caitlin looks like she is going to eat it just fine :)

Here are some pics, I got click happy :-D

"Hurry and feed me!!!"

A little bit of a "bitter" face but seems like she likes it...

Yummm....

This is a "you didn't feed me fast enough" face...
Jeff stopped to see if Hailey wanted some and it made Caitlin MAD!

"Hi Mom..."


Big Smile!!

Daddy being silly... he didn't try any in this pic but he did taste it.

This is Hailey after Jeff gave her a bit... she DID NOT like it!

Nothing has changed, she didn't like it as a baby either ;-)

Look at her smiling behind the spoon :)

All done and stuffed...

Hailey giving sissy big kisses!!

Hailey's face when she didn't want Daddy to clean off her face...
PRICELESS!!

To bad this pic is blurry, I think it would of been the CUTEST pic!!

0 comments: