Monday, April 14, 2008

Few pics of Hailey & Caitlin Update

Hailey: Sweet girl played herself out last night and crashed in her Daddy's lap watching TV...


You'll notice in the zoomed in pic dirty face and all :)





Caitlin: The nurse called and said they got her culture back today and her cheek WAS growing Staphylococcus aureus (Staph infection) and that Dr. Tammi said to continue and finish out her antibiotics and if it doesn't look like it's getting better to follow up with her. I told her that last night her sister managed to get a hold of Caitlin while Daddy was making her cereal (I wasn't home) and scratched off the scab!! Caitlin didn't cry and it didn't bleed or "leak" anything... and I told her now that it just looks like a "soft skin" area where a scab was and she said that is good that it looks like that and sounds like it has cleared up but to finish out the antibiotics (she is on them till Friday). So, that is good to hear that it WAS that and that it's clearing up!


She is so funny lately. Hailey gave her this baby the other day (surprised she did, she is very protective of her baby dolls) and Caitlin was having a field day playing with it. She was rolling around on the floor and talking up a storm and chewing the babies fingers/toes -- I didn't have a chance to get the camera then to record or take any pics. So today I put her on the floor while I had changed her diaper and before I could pick her up she was rolling around and looked like she was trying to reach the baby doll... so we left her down there and Jeff grabbed the camera. I moved the baby a little closer to her so she could have a better chance of reaching it. It was soo cute to see her trying to scoot and reach for it.



Here are a few pics of her trying to reach it and then of her chewing on it!




"I'm gonna get that baby..."

"Yummy leg..."

Talking to the baby....


We recorded others but they didn't turn out great...
but this is the best that shows her actually "getting" the baby.


This is the best video... shows how good she is rolling over/around and you can hear her more talking to the baby & eating it's legs/hands :)


0 comments: