Caitlin: She started running a fever last night before bed - one ear was 100.9 and the other was 101.2, gave her meds and put her to bed. She woke up a little later and Jeff went to put her back to sleep and he said her fever felt like it broke... she is still asleep this morning. LATE sleeper... she has been doing that lately, but hasn't been napping much during the day. Big sign that we should of known she didn't feel good was she didn't want to eat her cereal last night and when she did she ate it really really slow, she nursed really off and on - never really latched on fully to eat good and she slept A LOT yesterday. I am not going to wake her to take her temp, I did sneak in and feel her head and she didn't feel like she was running one. Once she wakes up and I can take her temp, I'll call the doc and speak with the nurse if she is running one. If she is - I have NO clue what they'll do. She is on her antibiotics and actually has not been OFF them since she was put on them at the beginning of her UTI... she went from her 1/2 tea for 10days to her low does of a 1/4 tea for the reflux. So hopefully this fever was just a fever and nothing more!!
She is still a smiling girl with her chunky cheeks!! Spitting imagine of her Daddy... It's funny because when I was pregnant I always wondered what she'd look like, would she look exactly like Hailey (who looks like me) or what and she was born with her dark hair but big blue eyes, so I thought she could still look like me... but now that she is getting older, it is very clear that she took her Daddy's genes :-D
*** UPDATE on Caitlin: She just woke up, no fever. One ear is 99.1 and the other is 98.3, the 99 ear was probably the one she was laying on. So we'll just keep an eye on her today and hopefully she won't run another.***
*** Another UPDATE on Caitlin: She has been very fussy today. Hasn't slept much and nothing seems to make her happy... so we're watching her close - I am staying on tops of meds, just incase she is in pain of some sort and I don't know. Poor little thing, I hope she feels better soon!***
Hailey: After spending all day yesterday with her older sisters (we had Mal & Mo come over to hang out since we didn't have Sun lunch), she can now call me "O-Toe" or it could be "O-Tole", not sure how you'd spell it. The girls were calling me from outside yesterday and then all of a sudden you hear this tiny little voice following behind them! Greeeeat! I didn't think she'd call me by MY name until she was older ;-) She is sooooooo much fun to be around lately, she can "hold a conversation" with you now. When you ask her questions, she can give answers. I LOVE IT! Makes things so much easier when trying to figure out what she wants and just makes things more fun that you can actually talk to her and she responds! LOL!
Here are some pics... I know I know, I LOVE the camera! ;-D
(Sorry my red eye removal sucks in mostly the pics of Caitlin. Jeff had red eye removal ON on the camera and it does not work that great from a far distance.)
she was actually tired this time
We looked outside and Hailey was "riding" Max!
Jeff tried to get a pic quick but could only get a good one before she got down through the screen.
I couldn't pick a favorite -- I think this one probably is it though.
Caitlin is smiling and Hailey is laughing. I love Hailey's laugh!



0 comments:
Post a Comment