Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Small Update & Pictures

Little update...

Hailey is now potty training. She has done OK. Yesterday she did better then today but I think today was interrupted with my doc appt so she wasn't really on track like she was yesterday. Yesterday she wore big girl panties all day and did great, only had an accident once but she was at the toilet, ON her stole - I think she just didn't make it in time. Today on the other hand, she has pooped TWICE!!!!!!!! She pooped on the floor in the hallway, but again I don't think she did it on purpose... she took her panties off near my desk and I think was on her way to the bathroom but had an accident (it was a little runny) and then she was outside playing (like she ALWAYS is these days) and pooped outside!!! I don't know what she was thinking on that one, guess she thought she was like Max. LOL!!! We're sticking with it though, I know if we stay on top of it and don't give up on her - she can do it! She already does really good at going on her own every 30mins or so but we still remind her and take her every 30mins even if she reminds herself.

Caitlin is doing good... sitting up more and more, she hates to be seated anymore. And is still going backwards and getting on her knees.

Here are a few pics.

The first few are SOOOO funny (to me anyway)... I put Caitlin in her seat (in the laying back position) and she sat herself up and forward then I guess was trying to get out of the seat and saw Hailey's bowl of food so she was reaching for it. She managed to pull herself OUT of the chair and get the bowl of food, it was soooo cute and funny to watch. She didn't hurt herself at all (so don't worry).

Look at her feet!

She got the bowl...

"Now I have to reach what's IN the bowl"

I missed taking the actual rolling out of the chair, but this was right afterwards...

Thankfully they are just the little graduates puff things, that I think she could actually eat right now because they just dissolve in your mouth...

Daddy covered her up... she was watching Veggie Tales

Hailey came in with goggles, while I was taking the pics of Caitlin...

"Look Mommy"

"Umm, why are you taking pictures of me?"

** Notice her big girl panties! :) **


Jeff took these this evening... Caitlin was in the sweet cuddling kissy mood!
She was talking to me in this pic.

Sweeeeet hugs


and BIG kisses!!

Talking some more...

Always has her hands in her mouth...
Still no teeth yet.


On another note, my friend Stacy is having a scheduled c-section on Monday (5th) at 9:30am. She got word today after her sonogram and talking with her doctor. Dr. Peppler said to remind her on Friday when she sees her and she'll check her to see if she can give her a small amount of pitocin and get her to labor on her own, but if she does and she is able to - we don't know when she'll do that, if it will be Monday BEFORE her c-sec should be or if she'll do it on Friday. We'll know more on Friday but I'm really leaning towards it will be a c-section.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

How many weeks will she be on her c-section date?