Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hailey's B-Day Party at Our House 2/16/08

We had a party at our house on Sat, 16th for Hailey's B-Day... it was intended for my family & our friends. Turned out only being MY family (plus Shawna, Joy & the girls but they are like family anyway).

I don't want to offend anyone but I am HIGHLY disappointed in our friends. I know the weather was crappy and raining like cats & dogs but to me, it is not an excuse NOT to come. Minus a few people I can understand why they wouldn't want to drive (Danielle and her family that was coming from Hillsboro, I could see them not wanting to drive THAT far in bad weather) but people that are in town (Arlington/GP area), I don't know -- it just really upset me. I mean, you would get up and go to work if it was raining. Right?

And poor Jennifer & her son getting sick, but I'm glad she was a responsible parent and thought of the other kiddos and kept him at home away from everyone ;-)

In the end of it all - Hailey had a GREAT time!! She got lots of goodies and played soooo hard she crashed early and slept all night. Thank you for my family, Shawna, Joy and the girls for making it a wonderful party!!! She loves all her great clothes and toys!

Here are some pics...


The cake was for my brother & Hailey (who shares the same b-day as Hailey)...

I thought that was a clever little idea to form them as a "2" :)

Mommy & Hailey

Daddy helped Hailey open her gifts...

She was to the point of needing a nap by now... LOL

She wanted to try on every piece of clothing she got after she opened it.
Such a girl! :)




She LOVED the cupcake ICING! :)

Look @ that tongue...




Look at that face!!!

This was after the party when Stacy, Damon & Austin came over when
Stacy got off work to give her their gift... Veggie Tales movie & book!!

CRASHED at 8:30pm -- covered herself up! LOL!

This was Sun at my Mom's ... she was at the party but hadn't found the beanbag chair yet!
She LOVES it btw!!

She got new PJ's too!!

0 comments: