Maybe Dr. Tammi will let us just move into her office. LOL!
We are taking Hailey back to the doc today at 1pm...
Her fever has gone as followed:
2:20 am yesterday - 102.2 gave meds
She ran fever and got meds through the day but I didn't write them down.
5:45 pm - 103.2 / 102.7 gave meds
6:15 pm - 102.5 / 102.1
7:00 pm - 101.2 / 102.1
9:30 pm - 100.4 both ears
12:30 am - 102.7 / 102.9 gave meds
2:00 am - 100.7 / 100.9
8:30 am - only could take it out of one side she was asleep 100.4
Called the doc and she said the nurse would call me back. She made it sound like a 100 temp is okay for a 2 year old, I told her about Caitlin and THAT'S when she said the nurse would call me back.
Hailey finally got up at 11 am - 100.4 / 100.7
I haven't given her meds because I think they will probably do lab work, so I'd rather save the meds for then.
What is wrong with my kiddos, they both need to get better. Well- I can't say Caitlin is bad, thankfully she hasn't run fever and seems fine.
Friday, February 22, 2008
We should just move in...
Posted by Nicole at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment