So since Hailey has turned 2 she seems to be all grown up. It's weird because I remember Wendy saying when Ethan turned 3 he is like a different little boy... I see that. Hailey is spitting out new words DAILY, if not more then 1 word a day. She is getting really good at repeating something you say, so you really have to watch what you say around her. She is always repeating what you do (body language) and is a BIG helper now! She has always put her diapers or anything else she thought was trash in the trash can (not always but she has before) and lately, she is always putting trash in the trash can or putting dishes in the sink (which can be a bad thing if it's glass and she just dumps it over the edge!) and the other night after we had dinner, Jeff and I were in the kitchen cleaning up and Hailey comes in with I think the pepper and something else Jeff had out. Such a big girl... I love watching her learn and do new things!!
Caitlin is changing too... she is getting bigger (length and weight). You can see her chunky cheeks now. She is laughing ALL the time (even if it doesn't seem like she has anything to laugh at) and smiling anytime you look at her. She LOVES to be held and talked to and is getting used to laying on the floor and having tummy time. She usually rolls over to her back though and ALMOST has the rolling from back to tummy down too! She is trying to sit up all the time and getting kind of close to it if you ask me, she can pull herself up now just can't balance herself up and keep it. We have to watch putting her in the bouncy seat now (when she is awake and wants to "play") because she can now wiggle down the seat, thankfully hasn't gotten close enough to actually falling off yet (and if she does it's low enough I don't think she'd hurt herself but I don't want to chance it) LOL! She also today was flipping over in the seat (guess she thinks it will be easier to wiggle out on her tummy?). I started her on oatmeal cereal today, going to start giving that to her for breakfast and she LOVED it. I think she might of liked it more then she does the rice sometimes. She is REALLY good at eating her cereal... and nursing is going great too. She doesn't seem to NOT want me and my supply is keeping up with her. I can tell she is nursing longer now (getting more and just more hungry), which is a good thing. Also the other day she was in her bouncy seat and I came into the room and saw her chewing on her feet!!! It was sooooo cute to see her doing that. She has known where her feet are, but I haven't ever actually seen her chewing on them -- only playing with them.
Anyway, we go to the doc tomorrow for their well checks, I'll be sure to post a blog when we get home. In the meantime here are some pics from the last week or so.
I put the ring on her foot :)
a SMALL turtle on the blanket...
She actually doesn't mind it at first but the more she starts to lean forward the faster she starts
to cry. Guess it hurts her tummy... But this pic is SOOOO funny!!! Look at her facial expression.
Daddy took this pic, so I don't know much about it :)
I love how she is holding the blanket. She uncovered herself and pulled the blanket up.



0 comments:
Post a Comment