Sunday, February 17, 2008

Misc Pics and Update of this weekend....

Here are some misc pics of the girls and a few of Ethan that Jeff took today...

Update:
We got home tonight and Caitlin felt hot and her eyes looked red (like sick eyes). I had noticed she had a hot head earlier in the day but didn't think anything of it, took her temp and it was 100.1 so we gave her tylenol then went up to 100.7, Jeff just took it now before putting her down for bed and it's gone down 98.2, thankfully! Hopefully it will stay down or we'll be calling Dr. Tammi tomorrow.

Hailey doesn't have a temp and isn't acting sick at all ... so hopefully it's nothing with Caitlin.

We also gave Lilly back to my Mom today :(
She gave Lilly & my brothers dog to her friend Ms. Jane ... it was a tough decision to make but I think that she can give her a better home. We always had her outside because Max usually is always outside (minus when we let them at night to sleep and when it's really really cold) but still. I guess it was bad timing to get her when we did. I was super excited about it but then we had Caitlin and I have been so busy with breastfeeding Caitlin. I think she needs more one on one time with Ms. Jane that she can give her.
Hailey doesn't seem to notice, thankfully! We did let Max in when we got home and she was waiting for Lilly to come in but quickly got over it and chased after Max. LOL! Hopefully it stays that way...

At the party Sat...

Watching sisters new Veggie Tales movie

Hanging out at Gigi's

Daddy being a goof-ball!

Hailey saying "Cheese" while wanting to love on Caitlin.

Caitlin wasn't having this...

Hailey pretend sleeping...

Few cute pics of Ethan...

0 comments: