Monday, February 11, 2008

Pics from this weekend

Ok, so I've noticed that I type the info ABOVE the pic, instead of under like everyone else... so that is how I'll start doing it from now on :)

Hailey licking the icing off her sisters face...
however I think she liked her mouth since Caitlin opened it :-D

Hailey drinking her Danimal

Hailey after eating Cookie Cake stuff... she was on a sugar high

Nah-Nah gave her some icing...

She LOVED it...

Shawna, Caitlin, Stacy & Austin...

Okay-- I couldn't find a good pic of BOTH of them so here are two.
This one Caitlin is thinking about smiling...

And Caleb is smiling :)

Hailey & Daddy...

Papa getting Caitlin to talk to him...

Aunt Wendy & Caitlin

Hailey & Mommy with her V-Day cake...

Hailey & Ethan... I think they liked eating all the candy more then decorating :)

Morgan's cake...

Mal's cake...

Me, Mal, Wendy, Caitlin, Hailey, Papa, Caleb, Ethan, Mondo & Mo

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I like that last pic where Hailey and Ethan are too busy eating candy off their cakes to look at the camera. Cute!