Hailey goes to see ENT Dr. Brenski on Monday 2/11 @ 2pm. Dr. Williams had actually referred her to someone else but I have a friend that works for Dr. Brenski and said she is great and said to see if Dr. Williams will refer to her since she does sometime. I don't think Hailey's ears are any better, not her right one anyway... she keeps tugging at it. I can't tell if it's because it's bothering her or if maybe she is "used to" tugging at it from when it hurt before. So this way, we'll know one way or another how they look on Monday and what we can do from here...
Other then that, she is great. Seems to be feeling 100% as far as the sickness from Sunday goes. Is eating and drinking like normal. Starting to talk A LOT... seems like everyday she is spitting out a new word or two. I think I mentioned before she can I LOVE YOU now :) and she can sing to her movies now and it was funny today Jeff listens to the 80's music channel on TV and the song says "more more more" and she said "more more more" after it did. It was sooo funny and cute!!
Caitlin is doing good. I talked to the lactation consultant today and she said that I can up my dose of fenugreek and blessed thistle and that should help with my supply. It seems like since she is sleeping through the night, we can put her to bed around 10pm (sometimes earlier) and she won't get up till 7-8am to eat (sometimes 10am!) she eats REALLY good the first 1 or 2 feedings of the day but by mid-afternoon/early evening my supply is running low and I've actually had to give her a breast milk bottle the last 2 days :( She said to up and that should help! Hopefully it does... along with the cereal. Been trying to give her cereal twice a day but sometimes it's only once a day.
Anyway, hope everyone is doing good! :)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Quick Update
Posted by Nicole at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment